The history of the Moon Bunny dates back thousands of years in Eastern Asia. The story goes like this - whenever the Moon Goddess needed a healing elixir to cure the sick, the Moon Bunny worked tirelessly with just its pestle to create the potion. Selflessness, sacrifice, and care – everything the Moon Bunny embodies.
Thankfully, you don’t have to look up at the midnight sky to see the Moon Bunny or to feel its magical presence. This carefully illustrated silver-plated pin of the Moon Bunny embodies the same characteristics of selflessness and kindness. And once it’s pinned on you’ll never forget it. It makes for a stunning and eye-catching addition to any shirt, jean jacket, tote bag or any piece of apparel– the choice is yours. You can now accessorize with purpose and meaning. Better yet, this Moon Bunny pin makes for a perfect conversation starter.
- highly polished silver-plated metal for long-lasting wear
- measures 1.5 inch wide
- GLOWS IN THE DARK
- securely pinned with a single post on each back
- enamel pin design is based on our original artwork
- features a blue and purple color palette
- stamped with "sheek" on the back