Let the local lesbians know you’re longing for them by wearing this secret courting symbol; eat your heart out with this gold-plated hard enamel pansy pin. The bright purple and pink petals make a cheeky addition to any tote, coat or t-shirt, and are sure to catch the queerest kind of attention.
Derived from the French word “penser,” a pansy means to ponder so wearing this pin lets folks know how thoughtful, deep and sapphic you can be. And with two rubber backings to fasten the flower, you’ll never get pricked again… unless you’re into that.
- highly polished gold-plated metal for long-lasting wear
- Morty and their hand sanitizer is 1.4 inch wide
- securely pinned with a single post on the back
- enamel pin design is based on our original artwork
- features a purple and red color palette